Whether it is first thing in the morning and time to get ready for work or the end of a busy day and time for a hot bath and some much needed ‘me-time’, your bathroom needs to accommodate, being both functional and the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Whatever your choice of décor, natural stone can achieve just that. It is aesthetically pleasing, indulgent, yet practical and easy to maintain. Not persuaded? Here are five reasons why natural stone is the best choice for your bathroom.
- Versatility Whether you want consistency and your wall tiles to blend seamlessly into your floor tiles or to mix and match colours and textures, natural stone tiles are the perfect choice. They are versatile and provided they are sealed properly, suitable for all areas of the bathroom including the walls, floors, showers, and counter tops. Natural stone tiles come in a range of colours and finishes, so will complement all your interior design ideas.
- Indulgence Natural stone comes straight from nature, so is not man-made and perfectly consistent. Every tile is individual and when put together natural stone tiles create an exclusive look that brings a touch of elegance to your bathroom. Whilst not central to your entertaining, your bathroom will be visited by most of your guests so why not compose an indulgent look that stands out?
- Durability Bathrooms are busy, so your tiles need to withstand high levels of wear and tear. Natural stone is strong, durable, and long lasting, so you won’t need to think about re-decorating for a while, a fact that is further enhanced by the timeless nature of the natural stone look – your tiles won’t go out of fashion.
- Low maintenance Nobody loves cleaning their bathroom so anything that makes this job easier must be welcome. Natural stone is low maintenance and easy to clean, so less hassle for you.
- Add value to your home When it comes to selling your home, bathrooms make a big difference. Natural stone is in demand and makes your bathroom standout. The neutral colours are striking yet will suit a range of tastes and work with all design ideas. The fresh, clean, and luxurious feel will attract many and add value to your home.